Online Meditation Teachings by Acharin (Webinars)
Guided online meditation sessions are conducted by Acharin, The teacher of the Nisala Foundation, Udadumbara, Sri Lanka. These sessions are conducted very Saturday & Sunday from 4.30 pm - 6.00 pm Colombo time.
These sessions of sound and energy-based inductions by Acharin can get you in touch with your peaceful and spacious witness consciousness, regardless of where you are geographically, or what your level of experience in meditation.
This session will teach you how to:
- Relax deeply
- Let go of stress and uncontrollable inner chatter
- Increase your awareness and attention span
- Enter in to a natural state of deep stillness and awareness within
- And more...
Next Online meditation sessions by Acharin (Webinar Dates & Times)
Time zones : 16.30-18.00 Colombo | 16.30-18.00 Delhi | 21.00-22.30 Melbourne |12.00-13.30 London | 19.00-20.30 Beijing | 13.00-14.30 Berlin | 7.00-8.30 Toronto
Instructions prior to online meditation events by Acharin :
1. At the time of the webinar, you may seated wearing headphones to get maximum benefit out of the session. It is advised to keep your phone on 'Do not disturb' mode if you are connected on the phone for the session.
2. Participants are requested to use their real names to login into the webinar and Q&A sessions during the webinar.
3. The sessions are not to be recorded by the participants.
4.a) share webinar links with all your friends who live in Europe, Australia, East Asia and other countries. Most of our webinars are time zone compatible.
If you do not wish to receive these notices please write to us for us to unsubscribe your email from the database.
(Please note: Admission to this event is purely under the discretion of Nisala International Meditation Centre. The Centre reserves the right to reject any application to the webinar sessions conducted by Acharin online).